CODE OF CONDUCT
XANO’s code of conduct should form the basis of the day-to-day decisions taken as part of our operations. It should ensure that we maintain a high degree of trustworthiness as well as taking responsibility for our actions in our contacts with various stakeholders.
- XANO Industri AB and its subsidiaries (“the Group”) must, as a minimum, comply with the laws and regulations in each country where we conduct business.
- The Group must live up to the expectations created by sales and marketing activities, and be sensitive to the needs and requirements of its various stakeholders.
- Through close, long-term collaboration with its various stakeholders, the Group must bring about changes leading to sustainable development.
- As far as possible, the Group must work to promote open communication in respect of employees and the outside world, without jeopardizing the confidentiality of trade secrets or of individual personal data.
- The Group must actively choose business partners who stand for the same values.
- The Group must respect the ILO’s core conventions, the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and the UN Global Compact, national legislation concerning minimum wages and overtime, as well as fundamental environmental, health and safety requirements.
- Furthermore, each employee is responsible for conducting themselves correctly towards colleagues, employers and business partners.
- The Group must respect the principles of generally accepted business practice and comply with the Swedish Anti-Corruption Institute’s Economic Code providing guidance to companies as to how gifts, rewards and other benefits associated with the business world may be used to promote the company’s operations.
- The Group must contribute to sustainable development in the local community.
- The Group must comply with applicable competition laws.
- The Group must remain neutral in political and religious matters.
- The Group must work actively to develop products and processes to achieve the highest possible level of safety and quality.
- The Group must work continuously on reducing its environmental impact through the active selection of raw materials, processes and transport methods.